What's new in 2022
Choose your plan with confidence
What's new for GEHA's 2022 medical plans:
- Elevate Plus no longer offers out-of-network medical coverage.
- Elevate and Elevate Plus plan subscribers can choose an annual plan perk. Options include a Fitbit wearable device with Fitbit Premium Membership, a $125 Dick's Sporting Goods or REI gift card, or a Daily Burn virtual fitness subscription.
- High plan's Medicare Part B premium reimbursement has increased to $800.
- High, Standard and HDHP members pay the specialist copay for chiropractic care ($20 for High, $30 for Standard and 5% coinsurance for HDHP). This includes X-ray coverage. The cost share will be waived for High and Standard plan members with Medicare A and B primary.
- Nutritional counseling is covered at 100% in-network, for all plans. This coverage is subject to the deductible for HDHP members when the counseling is not preventive.
Federally focused and serving employees, retirees and their families for over 84 years.
When you choose a GEHA medical plan, you don’t become a customer. You become a GEHA member, with access to medical plans and benefits designed exclusively for federal employees. GEHA members have access to an extensive provider network, affordable premiums, low copays, free in-network preventive care, wellness programs and savings opportunities.