GEHA will be closed in observance of Memorial Day on Monday, May 25. We will reopen at 7 a.m. Central time on Tuesday, May 26.
Plans & Benefits
GEHA offers five medical plans that empower you to achieve the health you need to live the life you want. Each plan is designed to help you do your possible.
- NEW! Elevate prioritizes your health with convenient access to care and a low premium.
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) pairs a low premium with a lower-than-expected deductible. You pay only 5% coinsurance.
- Standard Option provides dependable benefits with affordable premiums and traditional coverage.
- NEW! Elevate Plus has no in-network deductible and copays for most common medical expenses.
- High Option is a smart pick if you take brand-name prescription drugs and the plan of choice for Medicare enrollees.
To help find the federal health plan that's right for you and your family, download a free copy of How to Choose a Health Plan.
You can find plan brochures for all of the FEHB plans at opm.gov.