What's new in 2021
Choose your plan with confidence
What's new for GEHA's 2021 medical plans:
- Coverage for advance care planning.
- Additional 100% preventive drug coverage (generic exemestane and anastrozole) for breast cancer treatment.
- 100% preventive drug coverage for HIV pre-exposure prophlaxis.
- 100% coverage of two fills annually of generic Naloxone.
- No deductible for in-network laboratory tests for High and Standard Option plans.
- Reduced out-of-pocket costs for preferred brand insulin obtained at network retail locations and mail service for Standard Option and HDHP plans.
- Reduced copay for generic ACE inhibitors and beta blockers to $3 for a 30-day supply when obtained at retail network pharmacy for Standard Option.
- Accidental injury treatment will no longer be covered at 100% for Standard Option; regular medical emergency cost share will apply.
Federally focused and serving employees, retirees and their families for over 83 years.
When you choose a GEHA medical plan, you don’t become a customer. You become a GEHA member, with access to medical plans and benefits designed exclusively for federal employees. GEHA members have access to an extensive provider network, affordable premiums, low copays, free in-network preventive care, wellness programs and savings opportunities.