Start your GEHA membership
Welcome to GEHA! We look forward to being your partner for better health.
1. Download your medical Membership Guide.Click on your chosen medical plan to download your Membership Guide for a complete overview of GEHA's plan coverage, included benefits and discounts, care options, plan rewards and more.
2. Watch your mailbox for your ID cards.If you haven't already, you will soon receive your medical plan ID cards. In separate mailings, you will receive:
- A set of medical plan ID cards with the name of the member eligible for the medical plan through FEHB. If you are the member, your spouse's and dependent's cards will have your name on it. Plan ID cards are also used at the pharmacy as your prescription drug card.
- A vision ID card from EyeMed.
3. Complete your Enrollment Questionnaire.
Your Enrollment Questionnaire helps us process your claims quickly and efficiently. If you prefer, you can complete this by mail using the form provided in your enrollment packet.
4. Register your GEHA web account.
Your GEHA web account offers you access to member-only services, like tracking claims and deductible and setting your communication preferences.
5. Choose how to get your Explanation of Benefits.
Once you're registered with GEHA, go to Update Info & Preferences in your account to select whether you want to receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) by email or U.S. mail.
6. Download the GEHA mobile app.
The GEHA mobile app empowers you to access your account on the go, check claims and deductibles, ﬁnd care and more.