One of the lowest national premiums
- Some of the lowest doctor visit copays available
- Low copays for chiropractic and acupuncture visits
- Engaging digital wellness hub powered by Rally Health
How this plan pays you back:
- Earn Wellness Pays rewards up to $500 (Self Only) or $1,000 (Self Plus One or Self and Family) annually. Rewards dollars can be used for qualified medical expenses such as copays, and medical, dental and vision expenses.
- Subscribers can select an annual plan perk. Options include a Fitbit wearable device including 12-month Fitbit Premium Membership, a $125 gift card for DICK'S Sporting Goods or REI, or a 12-month Daily Burn virtual fitness subscription.
2023 Elevate rates
|Self Only||Self Plus One||Self and Family|
|Biweekly — employed||$50.69||$118.83||$144.67|
|Monthly — retired||$109.83||$257.47||$313.46|
These rates do not apply to all enrollees. If you are in a special enrollment category, please refer to the FEHB Program website or contact the agency or Tribal Employer that maintains your health benefits enrollment.
Costs (what you pay in-network)In-network providers agree to limit what they will charge you. You pay a fixed dollar amount or a percentage of the provider’s negotiated amount. For out-of-network benefits, check the GEHA Plan Brochure.
|What you pay|
|Unlimited telehealth visits, including mental health, with MDLIVE||$0|
|Preventive care; adult routine screenings||$0|
|Well-child visit; up to age 22||$0|
|Maternity; routine care||$0|
|Vision coverage; eye exams1||$0|
|Primary physician office visit||$10|
|Mental health office visit||$10|
|MinuteClinic (where available)||$10|
|Chiropractic care (manipulative therapy), including X-rays; up to 12 visits per year||$10|
|Acupuncture; up to 20 treatments per year||$10|
|Specialist care office visit||$30|
|Urgent care facility||$50|
|Maternity; inpatient care||25%2|
|Hospital care; inpatient and outpatient||25%2|
|X-ray and other diagnostic services||25%2|
|Outpatient professional surgical services||25%2|
|Inpatient professional surgical services||$250|
2Calendar year deductible applies.
The table below summarizes your cost for prescription drugs with GEHA’s Elevate plan. For complete benefit information, including details on specialty drugs that are injected or infused, refer to the GEHA Plan Brochure.
To find a drug cost based on your benefit plan and prescription dosage, check your drug costs.
|What you pay in-network|
|30-day retail generic||$4 copay|
|30-day retail preferred brand-name||50% of allowance up to $500 max|
|30-day retail non-preferred brand-name||You pay 100% of all charges|
|30-day specialty CVS exclusive generic and preferred brand-name||50% of allowance up to $500 max|
|30-day specialty CVS exclusive non-preferred brand-name||You pay 100% of all charges|
|The mail service pharmacy is not available for the Elevate plan.|